Now that I'm a bit more settled time for #introductions !
Hi there! I'm Jess.
- I pretty much seem to collect art supplies at this point, but my first love is watercolour
- my current main project is a webcomic (igmbdh.thewebcomic.com) which was meant to be a month long test and has so far taken the whole of this year and is STILL NOT DONE
- most of the rest of my free time is spent playing videogames, especially MMOs (GW2, Wildstar, ESO, SWL) and nintendo stuff
#creativetoots #mastoart https://mastodon.art/media/13L6mBrLwe_6AnOzDnw https://mastodon.art/media/7JmkXXI1LmNxsFbu1AE https://mastodon.art/media/f90XdbnY9SHKZ8AUyPY https://mastodon.art/media/hoQ-4XabvY8_cqh5CZw
It's #NaNoWriMo again! Every November we open up some of our Pro features made especially for novel writing. That includes:
- A higher character limit — all posts have the Pro limit of 500,000 characters
- The Novel blog format — this puts your blog's posts in chronological order, so each one can be a chapter that'll be read in-order
- A dedicated NaNoWriMo blog — a free additional blog just for your novel this month. Let me know if you'd like one!
More here: https://write.as/blog/nanowrimo
Gonna be vaguely doing NaNo this year, alongside trying to finish my darn comic and various other things! I'm always both amused and slightly horrified whenever I log into the NaNoWriMo website because my account there is TWELVE YEARS OLD now and I don't feel old enough to have a twelve year old account on anything :|
I fear I may be some kind of art shop vulture. Discovered a cool independent art supplies shop near me! Went onto it's FB page and OH it's closing down :| Still, picked up some nice 100% cotton paper at a decent price, including my first proper watercolour block, and a cute square sketchbook. It's a pity though, it seemed like a really nice little shop :(
This is one of those 'did I draw that??' type pictures, haha. I got a replacement watercolour sketchbook for landscape stuff, which means I can now use my Moleskine one for other things. I think I prefer it for ink, it doesn't cope so well with the amount of water I use while painting... #inktober #mastoart
videogame rambling - Rune Factory series Show more
I know that most of the staff from that studio ended up getting absorbed into Marvelous, which only serves to make me FOREVER HOPEFUL that Marvelous will also decide this is a perfect time to bring RF5 into existence for the Switch 8,D I NEED MOOORE, every single game was better than the last!! RF5 would have been amazing!! I will never be over thiiis
26/UK || she/her || queer lady and rampant doodler. tatterberry/tatterberryart on most other sites!
Mastodon.ART — Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want & not just art of all types: links, pictures, text, video. All on a platform that is community-owned and ad-free.