1. Use more reference.
2. If you paint a background, don't be lazy with it.
3. Design strong values. Think big shapes.
4. Silhouettes should tell the whole action.
5. Do more studies. From masters and life.
6. Focus on heads and hands. It's where we look first.
7. Keep going.
Mastodon.ART — Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want & not just art of all types: links, pictures, text, video. All on a platform that is community-owned and ad-free. Moderators: @Curator @ChrisTalleras @EmergencyBattle @ScribbleAddict @Adamk678