Hey, so some unfun news:
This past week I've got hit with an infection and had to shell out more than I wanted for treatment and medication, and then more medication because it turns out I'm allergic to the first medication they gave me.
I'd deeply appreciate it if you could donate to my Ko-Fi. Alternatively, shares and best wishes are also deeply appreciated.
Little more info on what happened below
Fun medical things Show more
- went to an urgent care place near by for pains. Details are a little bit gross and embarrassing, ha. Received medication to treat it. The practice I went to was...subpar when it came to sanitation and cleanliness. Couldnt go anywhere else bc they were the only place open, and I needed care asap to avoid serious complications. Since I'm uninsured and cant afford insurance nor qualify for gov assistance I have to pay everything out of pocket. $200 for treatment+meds
Fun medical things P2 Show more
- Couple days later I started to develop an allergic reaction to the medication prescribed. Rushed back to get a different medication. Cost now at $250
- Despite my best efforts at sanitizing everything while at the practice and at home, I caught what I hope is just a typical cold.
Fun medical things P3 Show more
- Currently I think I am developing some pains that indicate that the infection is something that the new medication isn't designed to treat [previous medication could treat this and a wider scope of things] if pains dont subside I'll need to see a different doctor and possibly get yet another prescription. I except to have to dish out an additional $200 ontop of the $250 I had to spend so far.
- All of this right after I almost recovered from wisdom tooth surgery costs.