@deejoe @alextee @robert When things like RollApp exist (who say that they can take any app -- absolutely any at all -- and turn it into a web app) like https://www.rollapp.com/app/gimp then it seems pointless to make a distinction between network & non-network if any can be either. Plus: The GPLv3 was originally going to have the Affero clause in it anyway so using the AGPLv3 is like using what the GPLv3 was originally going to be anyway.
Well here we go.
First release of Ninjas2 sample slicer plugin
more info in the readme :
and also by Speak in a DnB track
Well , have fun 😉
In case you like it: The SVG image can be found here - feel free to have fun with it:
CC BY-SA 4.0
new #Zrythm v0.5.162 has been released!
- License change from GPLv3+ to AGPLv3+
- Cut-clip tool (WIP)
- Add Norwegian in language selection
- Update German/Norwegian/Japanese translations
- Undoable individual MIDI velocity changes
- Undoable MIDI velocity ramp feature
- Fix some undo/redo bugs
- Refactor of arranger objects
- Fix basic saving/loading of projects
- Fix duplicate projects getting displayed in the project list in some situations
- Refactor automation tracks
I wrote a blog post listing some free SFZ/SF2 libraries I found.
If you know of any not listed plz shoot me a message!
So my youngest kid asked if he could watch those videos where that dude makes piano songs..
/me shows pic of @unfa
You mean him?
Btw he's 8
wrote an article about setting up cgit on CentOS 7 with Apache
waveform display! #Zrythm
#Zrythm *looks* like a DAW \o/
🎵 #Zrythm version 0.5.097 has been released! 🎵
- Added markers
- New design for chords/scales, track icons, looped region
- Fix many undo/redo issues
- Fix crash when creating automation points
- Automation curve improvements
- Can now add multiple modulators with depth on a parameter
- Add stack switcher in the inspector to switch between track/editor/plugin properties
- Move playhead to prev/next marker using numpad 4/6
Download at https://www.zrythm.org
We need testers!
some pretty kewl stuff coming to #zrythm !
📈 In other news, the number of active Liberapay users has just surpassed last year's peak. We had 2091 users sending and/or receiving money on July 11th last year, we have 2114 today. https://liberapay.com/about/stats
Mastodon.ART — Your friendly creative home on the Fediverse! Interact with friends and discover new ones, all on a platform that is community-owned and ad-free. Admin: @Curator. Moderators: @EmergencyBattle, @ScribbleAddict, @Adamk678, @Otherbuttons