I'm currently working on Lost Generation, a roguelite RPG made in #unity3d about paying off student loans.
I'm also trying to get back into painting, after spending a few years in a rut. Maybe a less beleaguered art community can help pull me out of that.
Here's to starting over, ya'll.
"#inktober" Day 9 - Precious
Working on some client stuff tonight
#inktober Day 8 - Star
#inktober Day 7 - Exhaustion
there's a leak in my apartment
#inktober Day 5 - Chicken
#inktober Day 4 - Spell
#inktober Day 3 - Roasted
#inktober Day 2 - Tranquility
#inktober Day 1 - Poison
More good Masto bots:
- @bones makes skeletons out of bones. Bad skeletons.
- @randostartrek generates whole star trek episode plots
- @doctormccoy is doctor McCoy from the USS Enterprise telling you what professions he cannot perform
- @radicalthinkerz generates the covers of leftist philosophy books, hell yeah
- @nicetips gives you interesting tips for life
- @domainhacker suggests clever domain names to buy
- @carmensandiego will steal various things from you
the issue isn't how i was like The Authentic Worker among The Fake Game People or whatever. the issue is that we're all caught in this structure we never had the chance to even begin to understand fully before we were bodily shoved into it, and our entire lives become us trying to contort ourselves to fit the shrinking contours as we grow. i should just been experiencing it as chatting with other creative people. but we can never be just that under capitalism.
game programmer for WayForward Games
and an artist, i suppose
Mastodon.ART — Follow friends and discover new ones. Publish anything you want & not just art of all types: links, pictures, text, video. All on a platform that is community-owned and ad-free.