I'm trying something different for a change. A tiefling? A demon? A flower girl? Who knows.
Some awesome things about my native language, Tagalog, on #NonBinaryDay:
- No gendered pronouns ("siya" is for everyone)
- No distinction between gender for a lot of relationships ("kapatid" means sibling)
- No grammatically gendered nouns or articles ("ang")
- The common form of many nouns is neutral. ("doktor" isn't always a male doctor, it's just anyone who's a doctor)
- It's entirely possible (even common) to tell a story and not mention anyone's gender.
Gender is a construct. 🇵🇭
I couldn't pass an opportunity to draw a baby bunny
I'm just a very confused cat at the moment, trying to figure out how this network works.
Give me some time... and a coffee and a cat.
Mastodon.ART — Your friendly creative home on the Fediverse! Interact with friends and discover new ones, all on a platform that is community-owned and ad-free. Admin: @Curator. Moderators: @EmergencyBattle, @ScribbleAddict, @TapiocaPearl, @Otherbuttons, @katwylder