Current annoyance: when podcasts don't have RSS feeds and you can only access them from whatever walled garden sites they publish them on. Most uncool.
how do draw good
- fill 14 sketch book
- bad stuff is good stuff bc you made stuff
- do you like sparkle???? draw sparkle
- draw what make your heart do the smiley emote
- member to drink lotsa agua or else bad time
- d ont stress friend all is well
- your art is hot like potato crisps
- don’t let anyone piss on your good mood amigo
- if they do
Source: stridersknowbest (now deleted) // http://elanandrafa.tumblr.com/post/58421010573
I haven't yet finished reading this article, but it's a little chilling when the lead to a story about potentially Orwellian police practices refers to the neighbourhood adjacent to my own, which shares many of the same issues.
keep a gold chain on my neck fly as a jet
dogs vs cats is a false dichotomy holding back our society
Getting in on this #inspotoots thing.
A huge inspiration for me is Jean "Moebius" Giraud. He had a very high level of technical skill at drawing that somehow managed to keep up with his extremely vivid imagination. I love how his work always has a sense of space to it and how he uses color.
4. Goya. There two periods in his art, when he cared and when he didnt. The second one is great. I cant recommend enough his war series, he also did one about insanity (which was a very close topic for him), he has some truly scary and unsettling works. cynical and depressive. My favourite artist, I guess.
Thats all folks bc I dont want to spam you.
I never watched that video of that man singing about some banana so you could say that I'm an Intellectual ™
Kind of amazed that facial recognition can pick up my scribly doodles. It only got some of them though.
Hooray, more Moebius stuff coming out.
Gasp? There's a new Multiple Warheads thing out??
King City is probably my favorite comic ever, so I'm hyped any time Brandon Graham puts out things. I love his whole comic making style, his artwork is cool and they always seem like he had a lot of fun making them.
Current mood: attempting to figure out how to use Blender. 😳